What Is Laser Dentistry?
The use of lasers in dentistry provides our patients with a more comfortable treatment experience. The precision afforded by this advanced technology provides patients with quicker, remarkable results and reduced recovery time.
- Oral surgery, such as frenectomies
- Enhancing cosmetic treatments
- Crown lengthening
- Scaling and root planing for periodontal disease
- Gingival recontouring
Lasers treatments are often preferred because:
- Recovery times are much shorter than traditional methods
- The precision of laser treatment reduces the risk of infection
- The treatments are more comfortable
Laser dentistry requires additional training, which means that our team has devoted time to additional continuing education to provide our patients with this advanced service.
To learn more about laser dentistry in Rogers, Arkansas, please contact Lifetime Dental at 479-631-9393 and schedule an appointment with our team. We look forward to helping you with your smile!